"This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."
It's "Ten Things Tuesday", and that means it is time to put your on your happy face, and share your ten things for which you're thankful for today!! And if your happy face is hiding? Make your list anyway, and just see if it doesn't make an appearance!
- I got to sleep in this morning!!!
- It was easy because it is a beautiful rainy day ~ one of my favorite kinds of day!
- Mr. Brownstone is a real sweetheart because he was extra quiet when he got ready for work today.
- We've all been a bit tired because we traveled over the weekend ~ we had a wonderful weekend!
- Thing 14 arrived in this world, beautiful and healthy!!!
- We got to spend a lot of time with my family this weekend, and it was so much fun!
- Tornado and Twister are home because it is Spring Break!
- We have something fun to look forward to in a couple of hours.
- I logged in to XBOX Wife and was able to admire my new look for Spring! (Don't you just love it???)
- I have awesome friends!
"Ten Things Tuesday" Guidelines
- Each Tuesday, I will post a list of ten things that I am thankful for that day.
- Write a post listing your ten things that you are thankful for that have happened that day - no matter what time! If you find this list on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or Monday...by all means, post and link anyway!
- Have fun with it, and be thankful!
- Please come back to my "Ten Things" post for the day, and post a link to your actual post ~ not the front page of your blog ~ in the "Mr. Linky" section. That way, people can find the exact post for which they are looking!
- And please, please, please...provide a link back to my page on your actual post, so other people can join in the fun and thanksgiving; and so they will know that XBOX Wife is the hostess of this carnival. An additional link in your sidebar would be awesome, too! That we people can find this even if Tuesday has come and gone! If you aren't sure how to create a link, email me, and I'll be glad to help. By you providing a link to me, and by me providing a place for you to link, it will be a great way to help this thing grow! This will be the hub of all the activity, but it will be beneficial to everyone that participates. (Soon, I'll have a really cool button you can add to your blog, too!)
- Please do not host your own "Ten Things" ~ it's something I'm passionate about, and I'd like for people to link back here!
- Be sure and click on other people's lists and leave them comments, too! By encouraging one another, and by celebrating what we each have to be thankful for...well, that will just bless all of us! Don't forget to leave a comment here, too!
- Come back next week for more of "Ten Things Tuesday"!!!
|5. Danna Ramsey|