Thursday, March 6, 2008

"BECAUSE THURSDAY THIRTY IS TOO MANY!"

And Thursday Three just isn't quite enough!!!

Welcome to my very first Thursday Thirteen!!!
I must admit that it was a lot harder to think of a topic than I had originally thought. Well, actually...it was easy to think of topics but not always easy to think of THIRTEEN things to go in them! I thought of so many topics (some for which I should ~ and DO ~ have a list of thirteen) and then would draw a complete and total blank after listing only six or seven things. That particular fact finally made my Thursday Thirteen topic very easy to choose. I now give you...


Thirteen Topics For Which I Could Not Think Of Thirteen Things!
  1. famous people that I have met
  2. television shows I love to watch
  3. favorite scents
  4. delicious ice cream flavors
  5. clothing items I need to permanently remove from my closet
  6. places I want to visit
  7. things I have never eaten but want to try
  8. movie stars with whom I think I'd be real life friends
  9. things that drive me nuts
  10. degrees that would have been interesting to earn
  11. movies that really impacted me
  12. names I considered for my alter ego
  13. committees with which I've been involved


I don't know if that makes me boring (or just temporarily absent-minded) for not being able to think of thirteen things for any of these topics, but maybe ~ just maybe ~ I'll make thirteen lucky next time!

Keep watching for these thirteen topics to reappear...I'm on a mission of redemption!

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



(P.S. I couldn't figure out how to download
the "Mr. Linky" this time,
but please feel free to leave a comment,
and I'll do the same for you!)

12 comments:

pussreboots said...

Funny first TT. I hope to see you again next Thursday. :)

chanpheng said...

That's a funny TT. With humor like yours, you can't be boring!

Anonymous said...

A great first time TT! I want to read thirteen names for your alter ego(s). I'm going to start naming mine now! (um...do yours talk to you?)

threesidesofcrazy said...

Sounds like you've made a 'to do' list for the next 13 weeks! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I will be sharing more pictures of this 115 year old house in the spring, but there are many already posted in the archives if you're still curious. Smiles!

pjazzypar said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of Thursday Thirteen. I am glad you have decided to participate because it is informative, educational, but most of all fun. I struggle with developing a topic every week, however I usually have a "eureka" moment in which I think of an obvious topic. I did a TT on places I wanted to visit before. Like tamy & the sgt said, you have a to do list for the next thirteen weeks. Happy TT.

Chelle Y. said...

What a cute idea for a TT!

Welcome to the TT Community!

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Ugh, Mr. Linky can be a pain. Good luck with him! (I made the Tour Manager do it for me!)

This is a great list. I've got an entire Word file full of partial lists. Pathetic, huh? One of these days I'll finish them up.

I'm glad I inspired you to join the group. TTers are some of the best people I've ever met.

Melanie said...

Great list- Welcome to TT, it's so much fun and very addicting. See you next week!

Sandee said...

Welcome to Thursday Thirteen. I think you did a great job here. This is exactly the kind of thing that makes successful TTers. Have a great day and weekend. :)

Holly said...

Woo-hoo - First time applause for you!

I suspect you are going to fit in VERY nicely...

Thanks for dropping by my TT-13.

Smiles,

Holly
http://theabundanceplace.com

Adrian said...

Mrs. Brownstone~ Thanks for the comment on my Devo Blog!
I got a kick out of this idea and look forward to joining it. I think everyone should wo a list like your first, Thirteen things you can't think of thirteen things about. Funny!
Blessings!

Malcolm said...

Coming up with 13 items has stumped me in the past too. I hope that you are able to someday come up with T13s for these, esp. for 1, 5 through 9, 11, and 12.