Hi, y'all! It's Tuesday, and that means it is time to share your ten things for which you're thankful by participating in "Ten Things Tuesday"!!! If you were wondering where-on-earth I was today, or why my list wasn't up yet, then I've got a surprise for you!
This carnival now has it's own Mr. Linky!!! Being my very computer-savvy self ~ cough, cough ~ I had a little bit of trouble getting all of the codes installed in the right places, but eight hours later...it's all official! "Ten Things Tuesday" is an official carnival recognized in the blogosphere!
What this means...
- Please go here, and scroll all the way to the bottom to view the guidelines for participating in "Ten Things Tuesday".
- Because I am hostessing this, I would really love for each of you to add the link to your post in the "Mr. Linky" at the bottom of this page.
- And please, please, please...provide a link back to my page on your page, so other people can join in the fun and thanksgiving; and so they will know that XBOX Wife is the hostess of this carnival. By you providing a link to me, and by me providing a place for you to link, it will be a great way to help this thing grow! This will be the hub of all the activity, but it will be beneficial to everyone that participates. (Soon, I'll have a really cool button you can add to your blog, too!)
- And by all means...visit each other! By encouraging one another, and by celebrating what we each have to be thankful for...well, that will just bless all of us!
- Don't forget to leave a comment here, too!
- Today I was reminded more than once that I have the best friends.
- I was also reminded that there are kind and patient people in the world that are willing to go the extra mile for you. Thank you, Mr. Linky!
- I am thankful that this carnival of thanksgiving seemed to be successful enough last week to require a link!
- Even amidst the busyness of today, I was able to focus and get a lot of things done.
- I can be confident that Mr. Brownstone will have a smile on his face when he walks in the door tonight. (Not that he doesn't always!)
- I am thankful that tonight I will get to spend some quality time with my good friends.
- My children are focusing on what they need to be focusing at the moment because having everything done will make tonight even better!
- It is a beautiful day today, and it's only supposed to get better as the week progresses!
- We have something fun to which we can look forward on Thursday night!
- I feel happy today!
4. Rhino\'s Real Total Package