Friday, April 20, 2007

"TEN THINGS TUESDAY" GUIDELINES

To read (and link to) the most recent "Ten Things Tuesday", please click HERE!

To learn about the inspiration for this carnival, please read "The Hostess With The Mostest".

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday

Updates in blue on 4/15/2008 at 2:27 pm.
  1. First thing you need to do is GRAB THE CODE FOR THE “TEN THINGS TUESDAY” BUTTON! It’s super cool, and it would be really awesome if you could put it in your sidebar and in your “Ten Things Tuesday” blog entries! (Those are real clouds, by the way!) Make sure you copy and paste the entire code!!!

  2. Each Tuesday, I will post a list of ten things that I am thankful for that day. I like to post things that have actually happened that day, so my list most likely will be up soon after the kids leave for school!

  3. Write a post listing your ten things that you are thankful for that day - no matter what time! If you find this list on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or Monday...by all means, post and link anyway! The link is open until the following Tuesday. I don't limit thankful expressions to only one day of the week! You also do not need permission. This carnival is open to anyone that has a reason to be thankful...which is everyone!

  4. Please leave a link only if you have created a "Ten Things" list. Nothing personal, but I will delete the link if I cannot find your "Ten Things" list.

  5. Please come back to my "Ten Things" post for the day, and post a link to your actual post ~ not the front page of your blog ~ in the "Mr. Linky" section. That way, people can find the exact post for which they are looking! If you are not sure how to do this, you can learn by clicking here. If it is your first time to link, let everyone know by adding "(first time!)" by your name. (Example: Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife (first time!))

  6. Please, please, please...mention "Ten Things Tuesday" and provide a link back to my page on your actual "Ten Things" post each week (even if it's in your sidebar), so other people can join in the fun and thanksgiving; and so they will know that XBOX Wife is the hostess of this carnival. That we people can find this even if Tuesday has come and gone! If you aren't sure how to create a link, email me, and I'll be glad to help. By you providing a link to me, and by me providing a place for you to link, it will be a great way to help this thing grow! This will be the hub of all the activity, but it will be beneficial to everyone that participates.

  7. Please do not host your own "Ten Things" ~ it's something I'm passionate about, and I'd like for people to link back here!

  8. Be sure and click on other people's lists and leave them comments, too! By encouraging one another, and by celebrating what we each have to be thankful for...well, that will just bless all of us! Don't forget to leave a comment here, too!

  9. Have fun with it, and be thankful!

  10. Come back each week for more of "Ten Things Tuesday"!!!
To learn about the inspiration for this carnival, please read "The Hostess With The Mostest".

To link to (and read) the most recent "Ten Things Tuesday", please click HERE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My beautiful, sweet, talented, amazing daughter, Kipi, revealed your wonderful Ten Things Tuesday to me. I am thankful for this site. Thanks...Jan

Becky W said...

I just discovered you from a SITS girl! I think I will have to start doing this with you!! What a blessing! I will see you back here!

stephanie j. said...

I just found your site through a link on a friend's site. I have been posting a "10 things I'm thankful for" list on an almost-or-more-than weekly basis for about 3 months now. I'm soooo excited to see other doing it as well. I'm going to link back to you and become part of the chorus of thanksgiving!

Olufunke said...

I love the Idea of the ten things tuesday,.....I also need to learn to be more thankful
COuld you please give me a steps to creating that on my blog site too? i tried 'grabbing' the code bar liek you said, but I dont know what exactly to do!
thanks!