Thanks for coming here today! It's been a madhouse of activity around the Brownstone household, and there hasn't been a lot of time for blog reading or writing. I promise to be back to all aspects of blogging before too long...thanks for still visiting!!!
- Mr. Brownstone made breakfast for Tornado and Twister this morning ~ bacon, eggs...all of it!
- Tornado and Twister made it in bed by bedtime last night with no fussing ~ the results this morning were evident!
- I am not lacking for activities to keep my busy today! :)
- It is gorgeous around here! In just two weeks time, our huge oak trees went from having no leaves to being completely covered with beautiful green leaves. It feels so happy!
- I think the squirrels are gone, and we did not have to pay to have them trapped or removed!
- The repairs for all the damage they caused are almost complete ~ the outside of the house looks awesome with all new trim!
- Only a few parents get to go on the field trip for Twister's grade level tomorrow. I was one of the parents chosen to go with them! It will be such a fun day at the Children's Theatre!
- We have an exciting weekend ahead for church! Friday and Saturday is the Ladies' Retreat, and Sunday is the Children's Ministry Kick-off!
- Though there are a million and one things to do around here, my mind is not overly stressed or distracted. I feel at peace today.
- My siblings rock! I feel so very blessed by each one of them and their families!
3. Lisa Beth