- This morning I am tired!! "You're thankful about that," you ask? Yes! I'm tired because I got home late and got in bed late because we had an awesome Children's Ministry Committee meeting at our church last night.
- This means that our church is growing ~ a 40% increase in children in over the last 5 years!
- Some of my closest friends serve on the same committee, and it's such a blessing to be doing this together.
- I am thrilled about a specific task of which I'll be organizing...kids for missions!
- As I look outside, the thunderstorms rolling in are evident. I love thunderstorms!
- I have things to occupy my time all day long today, reminding me that I have a sweet family of whom to take care. Washing their dirty laundry is just one of the ways I can let them know how much I love them! :)
- There is laundry to do! "WHAT?" You ask this question with force and in an "are-you-crazy" voice. Yes, I am thankful for that laundry! It means that we have enough clothing to get us through more than a day or two. I'll admit...this is one that I have to find reasons to be thankful.
- I have a sticker right smack dab in the bottom center of my foot! I KNOW...it HURTS! But it also reminds me that my toes are not tingling today. Maybe I'll share the rest of that story on another day.
- In an hour or so, I get to spend some quality time with one of my greatest friends Lurch-Lady! :)
- I am so thankful for all of you that are reading this! Ten years ago, I would have never imagined all the possibilities that the world wide web has allowed!
What are YOU thankful for today?
Look for more information about a Ten Things Tuesday blogroll soon! It will be here before you know it!
4. Liza\'s Eyeview
16. Jenni J