Thursday, April 17, 2008

PARTY GIRL!

I love to plan parties! If I had known in college that it was an actual job for which you can be hired, then "Bash By Brownstone" would be a swinging operation! Though I believe that doors to job opportunities never completely close, things do change when you have children. For the moment, it is totally satisfying to create awesome parties for Tornado and Twister...and anyone else that will allow me to have input for their parties! The planning, the decorating, the coordinating, the partying...I love all of it!

For this Seventh Edition Thursday Thirteen list, I'm sharing with you the themes of some of my best work!


Thirteen Parties I've Planned!
  1. Raggedy Ann and Andy
  2. The Jungle
  3. Princesses and Knights
  4. A 50's Drive-In and Diner
  5. Backyard Water Park Summer Bash
  6. Peter Pan: An Evening at the Theatre
  7. The 70's
  8. Spa Retreat
  9. Hawaiian Luau
  10. Campout
  11. Wizard of Oz
  12. Christmas
  13. Bachelorette Party: Viva Las Vegas!

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Last week, a LOT of you left comments and emails wanting to know how I met Billy Idol. That story will be coming soon! I will also blog (in a separate post, of course) about the party listed above that receives the most attention in the comments!

Thursday Thirteen Participants
1. Jeanine
2. Jennifer
3. pussreboots
4. Lilibeth
5. Nicole
6. Cindy Swanson

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.


10 comments:

Neen said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I love theme parties.

Jenn said...

You do throw the BEST parties...I'm glad that we get to be a part of all the great fun!!!

Shana said...

My sister in law participated in
"Ten Things Tuesday" this week. Her link is on my blog under The Five Williams.

I can't wait to read more about all of your parties. I always love reading everyone's ideas about this stuff. I have searched the web many times to get some neat ideas. That is about as far as I get and I never get to the actual party. Maybe you will inspire me. :)

Anonymous said...

Hmm... I want to see picture of ALL these parties!! I wish I was creative enough to come up with themes like that!

pussreboots said...

Why not start up Bash by Brownstone even if it's a weekend type project? Happy TT.

Lilibeth said...

Great party choices. Some favorite games of mine and of my own children's were "Kick the tin Can" and "Spotlight Tag"

Nicole said...

Sounds like there's a lot of fun happening at your place! =)

Were there poodle skirts involved in the 50's party? I love poodle skirts!

Cindy Swanson said...

Wow...I'd love to have you around to plan my next party! I'm just not gifted that way.

Michele @ Frugal Granola said...

Wow, those all sound so fun! :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog- I will definitely need to check out your Tuesday posts! :)
Blessings,
Michele
www.frugalgranola.blogspot.com

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I'm finally catching up after being gone and now I'm wondering if you work long-distance and online... I've got two little kids, still. And hell, let's hope for a book release party on the horizon, too!