Ten days ago, Jayne at The Clock Is Ticking tagged me for the "Seven Random Things" meme. I think memes can be fun because they tell you a lot about the person. However...before "meeting" Jayne, I had already participated in this same meme; and currently, I am working on a "100 Things About Me" list to honor the 100th post tradition. (Don't hold your breath, though ~ it is much harder than you'd think. It might take all year to complete!) Considering these two facts, it might be just a bit redundant for me to list seven random things about myself. Trust me, I am not that interesting! (Even though y'all are all secretly wondering how on earth I met Billy Idol!)
To keep things interesting, I went to the ones that know and love me best. I asked Tornado, Twister, and Mr. Brownstone to make a random list of random things about me. Of course, one or two items receive a quick and definitive VETO...by me. There are still some things a girl has to keep secret!
Without further adieu, here are "Seven Random Things About Mrs. Brownstone...by 'The Rest of the Brownstones' aka 'Two Babes and a Babe'!"
- "Sometimes you bust out dancing. Well, not sometimes ~ you actually do it a LOT! You shake your bootie, and your dancing is bad!" ~ Tornado
- "Sometimes when you're in the car, you just bust out singing. You take a breath every few words, but you are a really, REALLY good singer!"~ Twister
- "It takes you a really long time to pick out clothes when we're shopping. Like when we went to Target to buy food the other day, we were there for three hours. We spent two of those hours shopping for your one shirt."~ Tornado
- "You get freaked out when people talk about 'Nightmare on Elm Street'. One time we were driving in the car, and we passed by Elm Street; and we were all teasing you about it. We said, 'Hey, Dad bought a house on Elm Street!' All of us were laughing, and you said, 'That's not EVEN funny!'"~ Tornado
- "Every time you get a new pair of sunglasses you break them or lose them. You always keep 'em on your head."~ Twister
- "Your deodorant smells like coconut. I like it. It smells yummy!"~ Twister
- "You don't like black cats crossing in front of you're while driving. You're a 'scaredy'."~ Mr. Brownstone
In the spirit of carrying on this meme, here are the rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules in your blog entry.
- Share 7 random, or weird, facts about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of the post, linking to them.
- Leave a comment on their blog so that they know they’ve been tagged. ***
- Nikki at The Hill-Billies
- Terry at Mzzterry
- Shana at Easton and Lexi
- Amanda at Livin' On Tulsa Time
- Chandra at View From My Window
- Danna at Ramsey Five
- Michelle at Being A Star
Y'all are now "It"! (Or what that be "Its"?) I am looking forward to finding out more about y'all! I need to toss in the disclaimer here, however, that meme participation is optional and strictly voluntary. If it's not your thing, there is no pressure! And really, I was just supposed to tag seven people, but if anyone else would like to play along, please come leave a comment here letting me know that you joined in the fun!
***We're walking out the door to a party, so if you see this before I leave a comment letting you know that you've been tagged, then my humble and sincere apologies. It will be a bit before that can be completed!