It's been a looooong week in the Brownstone household, so I am foregoing what I had planned for my Fifth Edition of Thursday Thirteen, and giving a loud shout out to Dette at Dance of Motherhood for this great Thursday Thirteen idea! She did it last week, and it was awesome! And as far as my great plans for this week? You'll just have to wait until next week!
- I AM...very, very tired today! Tornado and Twister have both been sick and have not sleeping at night!
- I WANT...two things ~ 1) for my babies to feel better, and 2) a new washer and dryer. OK, technically that's three things. Or is it four if I'm hoping that both of my kids feel better soon?
- I HAVE...wonderful ladies at my church that are amazing spiritual mentors, as well as mentors for everyday life.
- I WISH...that everyone who visited my blog would comment!!! :) Comments are fun to give and to get!
- I HATE...living on a budget! But at the same time...I'm so glad we do it.
- I FEAR...that I will never catch up on our laundry!
- I REGRET...not finding out about blogging sooner!! It's a fantastic stress relief.
- I LOVE...Mr. Brownstone! (<3 sigh!) I am so blessed to have such an incredible husband. I should tell him that more often than I do... I love my kids, too! They are bring me so much joy!
- I ALWAYS...make a list each day of ten things for which I'm thankful! (Check my Tuesday blog entries, and join me!)
- I AM NOT...loving the squirrels that have demolished our house trim.
- I DANCE...to make my kids laugh, but I totally rock at Dance Dance Revolution. Go figure!
- I CRY...a LOT these days ~ when I'm happy, when I'm sad, when I'm inspired, when I'm angry, when I'm tired ~ sometimes at the oddest times and sometimes just because.
- I SING...in my head all the time, under my breath most of the time, and very loudly in my car.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants