Previous Entry: Ten Things Tuesday 8/26/08
- It's a gorgeous day here in the South!
- It smells like we might be getting some rain!!
- There are leaves tumbling down the street ~ the first signs of my favorite season!!!
- We tried a new curriculum on Sunday in the class we teach ~ the kids seemed to like it, and so did we.
- We enjoyed a nice lunch after church on Sunday with friends we haven't spent time with in awhile.
- We bumped into not one...but THREE friends we haven't seen in a LONG while on Sunday.
- We spent some quality time with Mr. Brownstone's family this weekend.
- We spent some quality time with MY family this weekend.
- We have parents that love us and our kids. They are also very generous. Mr. Brownstone's parents take us to dine out almost weekly. My parents purchase the majority of back-to-school clothing. We provide the hugs and good conversation...not to mention the grandkids.
- Tornado and Twister are regaining their focus and organizational skills since school has started.
Have a blessed day, y'all!
|9. Sharon @ Reservoir|