Previous Entry: Ten Things Tuesday 9/2/08
Good morning! It's time to count our blessings out loud ~ or at least with keypad noises ~ for the week! If this is your first time to stop my blog, then welcome, and I hope that you will join in "Ten Things Tuesday" with us, and visit anytime!
- It took a week, but the rain finally arrived!!! We needed it ~ desperately!
- It brought a little bit cooler weather ~ not much, but every degree counts!
- I've had a MSN Hotmail account for a LONG time ~ YEARS, in fact ~ but I only discovered last night that you could set up a calendar, and it will email you reminders!!! Not quite sure how I missed it for so long...but SO glad to have found it!
- Tornado and Twister are making mornings a breeze this year! Last year, we struggled a little bit with morning grumpies and not staying on task. This year has been awesome, and it's not even the first week of school anymore!
- I am thankful for restaurants that offer great deals. Sometimes we really can dine in a restaurant for cheaper than I can cook at home!
- This is a big one ~ I haven't been craving Diet Cokes in the morning this week. It's only been a few days, but that is a huge one for me. I cannot, however, say the same thing for the afternoon! :)
- We are continually having new friends placed in our path at church, work, and school. What a blessing!
- An amazing opportunity for cultural experience dropped right into my lap this week to benefit an organization for which I volunteer. When it occurs, I'll be sure to include more detail ~ for now, it's a surprise ~ an incredible surprise!
- I am thankful for quiet moments during the day...
- I am even more thankful for the loud ones when the rest of the family gets home from school and work!
|6. Shara @ Mom In Transition|