Hope y'all are having a wonderful day. I'm absent today but wanted to encourage all of you to count your blessings ~ I'm counting mine! Today it is a "YET I" list. You can read about my first "YET I" list and what it means here.
- My computer is acting up, YET I am so thankful for technology!
- Allergies are not so fun for me during this time of year, YET I love Fall. It is my favorite season!
- Our washer and dryer are just a bangin' and clackin' away, YET I am thankful that we've had them for so long, and they still get our clothes clean.
- I have been sleep deprived due to busy-ness the past couple of weeks, YET I am thankful that I am able to be "busy".
- My favorite drive-in (If you're a regular reader, you know the one!) has messed up my last several drink orders, YET I am thankful to be able to have a cold drink (and an indulgent one at that!) during the day. So many people don't even get a cup of clean water, much less something cold and refreshing.
- Between the stock market, the war, and the political election, there is so much turmoil in the United States right now, YET I am so thankful that I live in America and have such abundant wealth and freedoms.
- Due to a mix-up while changing service providers (long story!), our home telephone line is temporarily unavailable, YET I am thankful that a temporary delay has allowed me to get caught up on some things for which a telephone might be a distraction.
- Having a job in the financial industry, Mr. Brownstone has been just a little bit stressed out at work (Can you blame him?), YET I (and he) are so thankful that he has a job to go to everyday...and one that he likes most of the time!
- Sometimes I get overwhelmed if there is TOO much going on all at the same time, YET I am so blessed to have friends and family that are loving and supportive!
- I miss being in adult classes at church, YET I am really enjoying the group of kids we have in the fifth and sixth grade class that we teach!
And if you are a repeat visitor? THANK YOU for sharing your blessings each week! All of your thankful lists have been such a blessing to me and to others, too!
Remember, I am taking a short blogging break until I can deal with the computer issues. If Mr. Linky happens to not work on this scheduled post, please add your link to the comments section, and I will add it to Mr. Linky when I'm back online!
Have a blessed week!