Tuesday, May 6, 2008

TEN THINGS TUESDAY

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday

A storm is coming, so this is going to be quick so I can turn off the computer!!

  1. I am thankful that we have competent people called meteorologists that can monitor storms!
  2. I am thankful for the rain that cools down the earth and makes flowers bloom!
  3. I am thankful for the rhythms of the rain that must be great inspiration for all of the musicians in the world!
  4. I am thankful that a storm will force me to be inside today to accomplish some much needed tasks!
  5. I am thankful that my children are making getting ready this morning a breeze ~ it is allowing me a few minutes every now and then to get this list completed!
  6. I am thankful that my children love school. Learning isn't optional, so I'm glad they enjoy it!
  7. I am thankful that we had fifty-three new people to sign up to be teachers or classroom helpers at church this weekend for the Children's Ministry!
  8. I am thankful for the leadership at our church. Not only are the sermons always great, but our preacher was on fire in his sermon about loving our kids on Sunday! AND...our elders are truly accessible. I truly feel blessed with the opportunity to know all of them and to know most of them!
  9. I am thankful that I made some new friends at our Ladies' Retreat this weekend!
  10. I am thankful that the weekend was successful with an great speaker, delicious food, and beautiful weather for the "Church Camp" setting!
Ten Things Tuesday Participants
1. Andria
2. mzzterry
3. Jennifer
4. Skelty
5. Dyane
6. Rosheeda
7. Jill
8. Kristine
9. Dallas
10. Joy
11. Michelle
12. Trisha
13. Jen
14. Chandra
15. Danna
16. Emily
17. Kipi
18. Jenni J
19. shana
20. Nikki

Learn more about Ten Things Tuesday here.

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

13 comments:

Hot Rod said...

Jill, I am thankful that you are thankful for rain because when I first met you, I did not think you were.

mzzterry said...

My list might seem a bit odd today, but its from my heart! Stay dry. It looks like rain here also, but I am going to venture out anyway!!

Skelty said...

I'm back on the wagon.

Anonymous said...

I am just AMAZED at 53 new volunteers - God certainly does provide!!!!

Unknown said...

53 volunteers is wonderful, I never had such luck when I was the Director of Christian Education at the church.
Very nice list.

Jill said...

Wow! 53 people signed up on Sunday! Great!!!

Susannah said...

Whoohoo! Sounds marvellous. You have MUCH to be grateful for. It sounds like your church is an awesome place.

Blessings, e-Mom @ Chrysalis
P.S. Stay dry!

Being a Star said...

That's exciting about the sign-up Sunday. I have completed my list.

Trisha said...

New to this, but love it!

Anonymous said...

It's my first Tuesday! This is awesome, and I'm excited to be a part! And I am SO thankful for all those new volunteers!

Anonymous said...

Woops, I forgot to leave a comment when I posted my list so here it is! Loved your list this week!

JenniJ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Blogger JenniJ said...

What a great list. Your kids get their attitude about learning from their awesome parents.How's that for a comment?

May 10, 2008 5:47 PM