- I am thankful that we have competent people called meteorologists that can monitor storms!
- I am thankful for the rain that cools down the earth and makes flowers bloom!
- I am thankful for the rhythms of the rain that must be great inspiration for all of the musicians in the world!
- I am thankful that a storm will force me to be inside today to accomplish some much needed tasks!
- I am thankful that my children are making getting ready this morning a breeze ~ it is allowing me a few minutes every now and then to get this list completed!
- I am thankful that my children love school. Learning isn't optional, so I'm glad they enjoy it!
- I am thankful that we had fifty-three new people to sign up to be teachers or classroom helpers at church this weekend for the Children's Ministry!
- I am thankful for the leadership at our church. Not only are the sermons always great, but our preacher was on fire in his sermon about loving our kids on Sunday! AND...our elders are truly accessible. I truly feel blessed with the opportunity to know all of them and to know most of them!
- I am thankful that I made some new friends at our Ladies' Retreat this weekend!
- I am thankful that the weekend was successful with an great speaker, delicious food, and beautiful weather for the "Church Camp" setting!
18. Jenni J