Don't give up on more regular blogging, folks. It's coming...it's just busy, busy, busy! I thought when my kids got older, it would be easier ~ not so! However, I wouldn't change a thing about our life. We're trying to savor every single moment...I hope you are, too!
- I went to bed three hours earlier than normal last night. It's been a long time since we crawled into bed by 9 pm. It was a much needed rest!
- I think we're getting some rain today!
- We have a meeting this morning to discuss some awesome plans for our Children's Ministry program at church. Big things are afoot!
- I just got to drive my sweet babies to school. I really enjoy that special time with them.
- We got to see both of our moms on Mother's Day this year. We were able to spend some quality time with each of them.
- My kids' made homemade cards this year, which I greatly prefer to store-bought. They have really made me smile (and laugh) every time I look at them!
- Mr. Brownstone and I have a vacation coming up in a few weeks. It's fun to anticipate the time away with him!
- I am thankful that God gives us willpower. I said "no" to getting a Sonic drink three days in a row now. Will I still have them occasionally? Yes ~ maybe even today...but it was time for the addiction to stop! I had success with this during the week last week and over the weekend as well. Since last week, I only had one on Friday. Yea!
- My kids are good sports. We had Field Day recently, and they really cheered on the other kids. They were also gracious in winning and in losing.
- Tornado did something at Field Day that I cannot even write about yet because it makes me teary-eyed. I will never forget the moment nor what Tornado said to me later that day to explain it. I am so thankful to have a child that thinks the way Tornado thinks. (Twister is a pretty great thinker, too!)
3. Lisa Beth