Tuesday, May 26, 2009

TEN THINGS TUESDAY

Good morning, Tuesday Friends!


Mrs. Brownstone is currently under the weather with a minor medical emergency.  She is still thankful for many things, include yourself among them!

Please feel free to leave your link for your thankful lists, and please remember to visit each other.

Mrs. Brownstone acknowledges that "Ten Things Tuesday" is not quite back up to speed, but maybe today she will find out one of the things that has been making her feel "not quite right" for awhile now.

Have a blessed day, and remember to give thanks! 

3 comments:

David and Olivia said...

Just posted my list on facebook. I'm sorry you're not doing well! I hope you get recovered soon, you'll be in our prayers!!

Tricia said...

Hope you feel better soon. I browsed through your list of 10 things, and I think I am going to start making my own. It is so refreshing to find the good in everyday!

mholgate said...

Oh, I hope you are feeling better this week! I will be praying for you! My list is up for this week at http://sevenmatters.blogspot.com/.

-Melissa