This is a quick list - I'm sitting here with one of my siblings (her favorite) so we're off to spend the day together.
- It's a beautiful rainy day.
- Field Day got rescheduled, so now it's TWO fun days - this unexpected free day and of course the new Field Day.
- Thing 3 is funny. See parentheses above. :) Thing 3 added that tidbit.
- No one in our immediate family has the swine flu. According to the media, we should never leave the house...but we do, and we're still healthy!
- My husband scored U2 tickets for this fall. This is a BIG deal in the Brownstone household!
- Tornado and Twister share our love for U2. They first heard them on the way home from the hospital as babies, and now they can tell you the name of every song, as well as the names (and facts) about each member of the group.
- Our missionary friends made it home safely to the US for a visit with their families!
- I've been doing Boot Camp at 5:30 every morning. It's kicking my bootie, but I love it! In just two weeks, I've already got better balance and more energy.
- I discovered the most awesomely delicious snack of all time possibly. Emerald Cocoa Roasted Almonds. You should totally try them.
- Guys are funny. It's like being around kids in a candy store with all of the superhero/space adventure/action movies that are coming out right now - i.e. Wolverine, Star Trek, etc. Can you say "Guys' Night Out"? :)
Well, that's my list for this week. So sorry I didn't get to visit anyone last week. It was a busy one! As always, until Mr. Linky is back up, you can add your link to the comments! Visit each other, too!
Have a blessed day!