Tuesday, April 28, 2009

TEN THINGS TUESDAY

Wow!!  It's been WAY too long since I made my own personal list of things for which to be thankful!!  So here goes...


  1. It was easy to get up this morning when the alarm sounded.  It's getting easier each day.
  2. The weather is nice outside ~ not too hot, not too cold, and the fog is beautiful.  Summer will be here soon enough.
  3. It's been a peaceful morning.
  4. It's been a productive morning.
  5. I've made new friends this week.
  6. It was good to get to spend some unexpected quality time with Mr. Brownstone yesterday.  
  7. Tornado said farewell to an activity yesterday, opening the door to so many new possibilities.
  8. Twister has been well for at least month, and that is a huge blessing.
  9. Today will be a day where my efforts at home will be obvious.  It's nice when those come around every once in awhile.
  10. God loves me.
Be thankful, friends!!!  Make it a great day!

Post your link in the comments!

  

5 comments:

Joy N. said...

Oh... I hope you start this again...I kept it up, but not alot of followers. Hopefully everyone who used to "play" will jump on again... the blessings pour out when we recognize the little things in our life!
Glad you're back!

BrnEyedGal said...

Hi Jill...I just happened to stumble onto your blog..it was like 1am, but I LOVED Ten Things Tuesday...so I posted mine and here is my link!!!
http://brneyedgal.blogspot.com/2009/04/i-am-thankful-for-ten-things-tuesday.html
Have a great day!

mholgate said...

What a nice list! Good to see you back around. I didn't get to my list yesterday but it was a very productive day and for that, I am thankful. :)

Have a great day!
Melissa

David and Olivia said...

Great to see your list again! :) So glad to hear those things about your family. Extra time is always good, isn't it great that summer is just around the corner. Glad Twister is still over her sickness! Love you guys!

Bamawhitney said...

Great post! Thanks for stopping by my blog this week!