It's hit or miss these days for me ~ still not feeling great but hopefully getting healthy, slow as that may be!
Hope you're all well! Thanks for the well wishes and the blog visits.
Mr. Linky is still not enabled, but to be honest, I've dropped the ball on that the last few weeks because I just haven't felt like doing much of anything! Please feel free to leave your link in the comments.
- I am thankful for my two sweet, sweet babies.
- They are growing up to be kind, wise, giving, loving, and a whole lot of other good things.
- They are finally home for the summer, and this makes me so happy. I miss them during the school year.
- They have made a schedule for themselves for the summer. I'll try to post it on here this week. It's very detailed and very cute. They even planned field trips!
- They laugh a LOT. It doesn't take very much to get them started or to keep them going, and their giggles and peals of laughter are highly contagious.
- They are the best of friends.
- They are curious ~ I notice this always, but it definitely intensifies during the summer when they are not diverting some of that to their teachers.
- They love to be outdoors. The "wildlife" in our yard is keeping them captivated.
- They think I'm the greatest mom in the whole world, even on the days that I don't act like it.
- They love God and Jesus, and they aren't afraid to share it!
Have a blessed day!