Tuesday, August 14, 2007

TEN THINGS

  1. I was awakened with a back rub from Twister. Seriously, can an early morning wake-up call get much better than a back rub?
  2. This means that Twister woke up in a good mood and at a normal time! This is not a common occurrence.
  3. We have something to which we can look forward today ~ we are having lunch at the home of some friends.
  4. This means that I get a break from sandwich-making duty today!
  5. It also means that we have friends that love us enough to feed us "just because" on a random weekday.
  6. We also have something to which we can look forward tonight! We are going to see "Wizard of Oz" on stage!
  7. This means that I have a very thoughtful mom that enjoys providing cultural experiences for myself, Tornado, and Twister.
  8. I am excited for Mr. Brownstone because he gets to sit in a suite at a major league baseball game tonight.
  9. This means that he has great camaraderie with his guy friends.
  10. We also have something to which we can look forward later this week!!! We are taking Tornado and Twister to Chicago for a "Last Summer Hoorah" before school starts! Woo-Hoo!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw Wizard of Oz on stage when I was about 10, it was wonderful!