Tuesday, January 20, 2009


Today I will choose to be happy.

  1. I am happy that I have a wonderful, loving, supportive husband.
  2. I am happy that I have two fantastic kids that love their mama and remind me often, especially when they think I need to hear it.
  3. I am happy that they are home with me today.
  4. I am happy that my friend made it home safe from her trip. (and I can't wait to hear about it!)
  5. I am happy that she had a fun time with her husband.
  6. I am happy that it's not freezing outside.
  7. I am happy that we got a lot done at home over the weekend.
  8. I am happy that my grandmother is doing well.
  9. I am happy that she lives with my parents now.
  10. I am happy that I got to quality time with one of my siblings this weekend.
What is making you happy?  What are you thankful for today?


aloted said...

Hi there!! Hope the young one is feeling better now?

Are u going for the inaguration?

Mzzterry said...

got my post up today! actually on time! Hope all is well.

Enkay said...

Opps! I forgot to put (first time) in front of my name when I used Mr. Linky.

It's my first time on "Ten Things Tuesday" and I'm truly glad I am welcome to joint this carnival.

There's so much to be thankful for!

mholgate said...

Great list! I didn't post yesterday but I was thinking of you. We have so much to be happy about, don't we? Sometimes we just need to stop and take time to reflect on them. : )


David and Olivia said...

I'm happy today to have a new nephew and to have my Mom here visiting us! :) The list goes on and on... we really do have so much to be happy about, thanks for helping those thoughts pop in my mind today! - LIV