Tuesday, January 20, 2009

TEN THINGS TUESDAY

Today I will choose to be happy.

  1. I am happy that I have a wonderful, loving, supportive husband.
  2. I am happy that I have two fantastic kids that love their mama and remind me often, especially when they think I need to hear it.
  3. I am happy that they are home with me today.
  4. I am happy that my friend made it home safe from her trip. (and I can't wait to hear about it!)
  5. I am happy that she had a fun time with her husband.
  6. I am happy that it's not freezing outside.
  7. I am happy that we got a lot done at home over the weekend.
  8. I am happy that my grandmother is doing well.
  9. I am happy that she lives with my parents now.
  10. I am happy that I got to quality time with one of my siblings this weekend.
What is making you happy?  What are you thankful for today?



5 comments:

aloted said...

Hi there!! Hope the young one is feeling better now?

Are u going for the inaguration?

mzzterry said...

got my post up today! actually on time! Hope all is well.

Enkay said...

Hi!
Opps! I forgot to put (first time) in front of my name when I used Mr. Linky.

It's my first time on "Ten Things Tuesday" and I'm truly glad I am welcome to joint this carnival.

There's so much to be thankful for!

mholgate said...

Great list! I didn't post yesterday but I was thinking of you. We have so much to be happy about, don't we? Sometimes we just need to stop and take time to reflect on them. : )

Smiles,
Melissa

David and Olivia said...

I'm happy today to have a new nephew and to have my Mom here visiting us! :) The list goes on and on... we really do have so much to be happy about, thanks for helping those thoughts pop in my mind today! - LIV