This list is bananas...B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
THIS LIST IS BANANAS...B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
We can all go a little crazy sometimes, and by no means are any of us perfect.
But what are the imperfections in life that drive you a little bananas???
At the risk of needing to add myself to the following list for even creating the following list...
- gum smacking, food smacking, dry mouth smacking ~ The only smacking I want to hear is from the sweet kisses of Tornado and Twister.
- food attached to any part of an adult face ~ Really? You can't feel that? Use a napkin!
- nail biting ~ Come on...it's just a nasty habit.
- nose picking ~ Note to nose pickers: You are not invisible inside of your car; we can still see you and the lower half of your finger!
- mumbling ~ If a former speech therapist can't even understand you, then you're in pretty big trouble.
- negativity and/or discontentment ~ Find your joy...even when it's hard to find! (I do realize that I'm driving myself a little bit bananas by creating this list!)
- money talk ~ Whether you have it or you don't, it's not my ~ or anyone else's ~ business!
- one-upping ~ We all know the type..."my story is better than your story." Everyone deserves to have the best story when their's really is the best. Give them a chance to shine, too!
- inconsistency ~ Say what you mean...and mean what you say! Please do not talk out both sides of your mouth.
- rude drivers ~ Just an observance: You are probably going to arrive at your destination around the same time, whether you cut someone off or not. Also, giving someone "the bird" only seems to make you madder, and it probably gives the other driver a chuckle. (Can you say "junior high"?) And finally...your car is not a barber shop, a beauty shop, a therapist chair, a restaurant, a work desk, or a bed!
- channel surfing ~ This means YOU, Mr. Brownstone! Here's a novel idea: Pick something, and watch it!
- "headlights" ~ These are not always a "bright" idea! Even if you think you don't need a bra...invest in a good bra! And if you know you need a bra? Invest in a really good bra!
- hiney cracks ~ Please, pull up your pants...nobody wants to see that! "Crack" is not an accessory!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
3. Pretty Life Online
|7. Sarah in Disturbia|
10. Susan Helene Gottfried
12. Penelope Anne